Not able to get anything but NULL trying to get info or list files in a share

I am using the client-php SDK. I am pretty sure I have it set up correctly, I was able to create a new directory using the API.

But -- REGARDLESS  of the command I issue to the API, I get NULL as the response.  Not too much of a problem with the mkdir command, but for commands where I need to get the response....

I have used the list-files.php example, exactly as written (with my own creds.) I see no errors, but I also see no response. Commands which WORK in the live API docs are not giving me a valid response when sent from my server. 

I have tried forcing the output to json with the format=json attribute. It doesn't matter. 

I would prefer to have Ruby -- not seeing that I went with the php. Is anyone TESTING this php? 

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I noticed in Clients.php, the copy I got from git has line 222 commented out.

//       $response = $this->getBody($response);

When I removed the comment, I am now seeing the $response!

Reply Like 1
  • Kim Kaiser  I'm glad you got this working and thank you very much for pointing out this flaw in our PHP client.

I have created an issue for this on GitHub that we should get around to soon.

https://github.com/smartfile/client-php/issues/9

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 593Views
  • 2 Following